- going to the corn maze with friends this past weekend
- going to church this past weekend
- going to Zoo Boo Sunday night
- going out for my dad's birthday dinner last night... which turned out to be OK because my parents are sick, too, so the whole thing has been postponed!
- going basically anywhere with the girls out of the house! Last night, we attempted grocery shopping, except that I stayed in the car with the girls. That is what it has come down to. But the good news is that I truly believe we're on the mend at this point!
|Tamsie had to go to the doctor on Sunday because she was running a fever. That night, Evie coughed all night long, which had me wondering if we should have taken her instead!|
|Tamsie's "I'm-sick-of-being-sick" face. We've seen a lot of this lately. Poor girl has been angry!|
|living room windows, plus blinds, finally! :) Who knew a day would come when blinds would get me all excited!|
|There's our much-anticipated cubby!|
|We finally were able to get the chandelier installed in the girls' room, thanks to Gigi's husband Lance! We love it, and the girls love turning it on and off!|
|There's the door to their room. Taking pictures of rooms has turned out to be a really awkward and difficult thing to do!|
|Here's our huge chair, cross wall, and china cabinet... more proof that things are coming together!|
|If I'm in charge of the design, you know it's gotta sparkle - even if it's a bath rug.|
|The beginnings of our city wall, featuring cities where one or both of us have lived. Not really sure how to represent Arkadelphia... thoughts? :)|