Background

Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Almost Halloween!

Since I'm kind of the queen of retrospective blog posts lately, what's one more?

The girls last Halloween, in the NICU - Evangelyn on the left and Tamsie on the right. Pumpkin hats were fabulous costumes last year, because look what we get to do for Halloween this year:

See how we have grown!! Praise the Lord! Here they are, 14(T) and 15(E) pounds later. This time, Tamsie's on the left and Evie's on the right. Sorry about the lack of professional photography here, but I'm the only one at home right now, and the play yard is the safest place for picture-taking these days! You should also know that I was making silly noises to try and get them to smile, and this is what I got: a quizzical smile from Tamsie, while Evie's looking at me like I'm crazy. 
I saw the topic on Kelly's Korner today and figured it would be as good a time as any to break in the Halloween costumes to (hopefully) prevent a meltdown on Halloween. They keep looking at each other like, "Hey, sis, did you know you're wearing a pumpkin suit?!" They make me smile. :) Now, the only question that remains is what Chris and I should be for Halloween!

"Praise the LORD.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD
or fully declare his praise?"
-Psalm 106:1-2

3 comments:

  1. So cute! My twin girls will be two in December. Dropping by from Kelly's Korner.

    cherrypietwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - they are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby- its good to see you're sweet girls! congrats on making it through the first year!!

    ReplyDelete