Background

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Now That's Cheesy!

I know, I know. I've already posted once today, and I'm getting a little out of control. But alas - I just wanted to share this little video from snack time earlier! Here's my thought process behind posting this particular video here on the blog: My voice is just WAY too embarrassing to share this thing on Facebook to the public at large, but I figure if you've bothered to click over and see this on the blog, you're OK in my books. ;) And if you're already subscribing, then of course you've passed security clearance. 

Ah, vulnerability.

(But really. It's not like I haven't embarrassed myself thousands of times on this thing already - ha!)

On with the video! Apparently, string cheese is HILARIOUS, as we learned today.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that is hilarious! It is so fun to see what babies find amusing.

    ReplyDelete