Tomorrow, on the girls' 15-month birthday, Sugar 'n' Spice Twice will be a year old!! I'm actually rather shocked/proud I've kept it going this long!
|Sleeping Beauty Tamsie on 1/10/12... already kicking off her socks! And in case you're wondering (because I know I would be), those are my creepy fingers holding the swing still so the picture wouldn't be blurry!|
|Sleeping Beauty Tamsie on 1/10/13. Around the house, we hardly bother with socks anymore, because she apparently hates them so!|
|Mom brought this monkey by earlier this week, and Evie has barely put it down since.|
|Tamsie makes this hilarious face we call "the face." You could kind of see it in the last post, but no picture I've ever managed to take does it justice. This is the best I could get this time.|
|Gigi, this one's for you - here's how I found Tamsie enjoying her puppy pillow a couple of days ago: sitting on it and giggling!|
|They spend their days walking around constantly.|
|Evie knows how to find the right shapes and stick them in their spots on the house now!|
|Having a ball... or two! har har har!|
- I have high hopes of making this thing into a book to have as a keepsake, since I've done a poor job of documenting things anywhere else.
- It's fun! I LOVE it when a friend tells me she read a post and it brightened her day! In fact, I think everyone should blog, but right... not everyone loves writing! But if you do want to start a blog, by ALL means, do NOT start one with Blogger. So often I wish I were on WordPress, but at this point I think it's too late to move over! Also, back in college, I loved keeping up albums of pictures with captions, showcasing everything I had been up to. This is kind of like the now version of that concept, I guess!
Well just for fun, I decided to figure out the top 10 posts of 2012 based on page views alone. Here they are, in case you missed any of them:
10. Announcing... I think this one has had so many views, because I put up a status on Facebook saying that I had a big announcement to make on the blog, and I think a lot of people were scared I was going to announce that there were more Vafi babies on the way! haha! Thankfully, that was not the case, and instead, I was announcing that we would be moving to Memphis! :)
9. Decking the Halls -- This is a post I devised for a link-up at Kelly's Korner about decorating for Christmas. Really I should have been ashamed to link up to something like that, looking around at all the Martha Stewarts and Nesters out there who TRULY know how to decorate, but I thought it would be fun -- and it was! :)
8. The Backstory, Part 3: Second Trimester and Feeling "Swell!" I think this one speaks for itself.
7. 366 Days: This one was about how we celebrated the girls' first birthday, pre-party.
6. The Backstory, Part 2: First Trimester, Cont'd.
5. The Backstory, Part 4: Third Trimester, Ready or Not, emphasis on not!!
4. The Backstory, Part 5: And Now, the Rest of the Story! I see some people must have been skipping ahead! ha!
3. Happy Almost Halloween! For this one, I also linked up with Kelly's Korner. The topic was Halloween costumes.
2. The Backstory, Part 1: The BABIES are OK!!!
1. My Little Twincesses - This was the original link-up with Kelly's Korner for a Show Us Your Life about new moms. Believe it or not, this post has been seen 1,270 times!!!! What?!
And there you have it. A year of blogging. Here's to hoping I keep this project going a little longer! :)